We are committed to making all aspects of our website easily accessible for all people. We have had the website designed specifically to be easy to read.
If you are visually impaired and are having trouble reading please hold down CTRL and press + or – on your keyboard. Alternatively you can hold CTRL and use the wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out.
Contact & Communication With us
Users contacting us through this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
Shortened URL’s; URL shortening is a technique used on the web to shorten URL’s (Uniform Resource Locators) to something substantially shorter. This technique is especially used in social media and looks similar to this (example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users should take caution before clicking on shortened URL links and verify their authenticity before proceeding.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Policy & Usage
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page. You can find further information about some social media privacy and usage policies in the resources section below
1. Collectively and individually members of chambers shall strive to be regarded by their peers and clients as excellent in their fields.
2. Chambers is committed to fairness, access to justice and equality before the law for all. In particular, Chambers recognises that persons may be disadvantaged by reason of their sex, race, nationality, sexual orientation, marital status, language, religion, political opinion, social origin, age, disability or infirmity. It is committed to the practice and promotion of equality and diversity.
3. Chambers aims to provide legal representation for all, regardless of income and social status. Chambers recognises the value and importance of pro bono work and community legal work. Chambers will support such work.
4. Chambers is committed to the dissemination of innovative legal thought by means of research, publication and education.
5. Chambers will endeavour to ensure that it carries out its business activities in a manner which is sensitive to the environment.
6. Chambers is committed to quality assurance. Download PDF Reset Shortlist